- About Us
- Contact Us
|13611 Kaufman Ave. NW
Hartville, OH 44632
How do I equalize a transmitter?
1. Close the HIGH SIDE valve on the manifold.
2. Quickly open the EQUALIZER valve.
3. Close the LOW SIDE valve on the manifold.
To put the transmitter back into service.
1. Open the LOW SIDE valve on the manifold.
2. Close the EQUALIZER valve.
3. Quickly open the HIGH SIDE valve on the manifold.
|Emergency Service 24 Hours A Day|
|| Home |||Service |||Products |||About us |||Contact us |||FAQ's ||
|© Copyright Data Control Systems 2005. All rights reserved.|